Saturday, October 24, 2009

Major Update

Even though I did not post pictures, Aaron did still kill a deer hunting.

Even though I did not post pictures, my kids did still start school.



First Grade



Preschool





I have had many people giving me a hard time because my last post (which was 6 months ago) was a spaghetti night, so they are wondering if every night is a spaghetti night. So, in answer to some of my friends question- No, we have not had spaghetti every night for the last 6 months. So I am bringing an update to the table.

Life has been busier than usual. Through much thought and prayer I have decided to go back to work part time. I haven't worked using my nursing degree for about 5 years and we have really felt that I needed to put my foot back in the door to keep up on my education. The hospital I am working for will provide classes and training. Aaron and I feel it is a great opportunity for me. It will take some extra planning and hard work, but I think it will be great. I will be training for about six months 2 to 3 days a week, but once that is done I will just work as they need me and how ever often I would like. I am really excited. I will be working in Labor & Delivery, postpartum, and nursery. So------ If I don't post pictures for HALLOWEEN, rest assured that my kids did still dress up, have a halloween party, and go trick-or-treating!
Have a HAPPY HALLOWEEN!








5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You just need an older child to update your blog for you

Lisa said...

Yay! So glad to hear an update and glad you guys are doing great! Good luck starting work again - you are super organized, so I am sure it will be easy peasy for you guys. Fun to see your kids - they are getting so big! Hope you guys have a great Halloween and all the other holidays coming up. Love ya!

The MK Crew said...

I'm glad to hear that your life is continuing even though it isn't being documented on here! Good luck in your nursing endeavors. I'm sure you'll do great!

Tiffany said...

I'm so glad you have updated your blog! It sounds like life has been so busy for you! I think being a nurse in Labor & Delivery would be wonderful. You will be great! I hope we get to see you guys soon!

Angela said...

Good to see things are going well! Good luck on working, I just barely stopped for the first time in May. Still feel it's important to keep my nursing license current though. Your family is ADORABLE!!