Wednesday, November 12, 2008

More fun at Hoodsport

Good thing Grandma brought a bunch of toys from her house to play with. Allie was in heaven with the doll stuff, of course. I think Grandpa was worn out. It must have been the rain.

We also had some nice games of charades. Don't ask me which one this was. I guessed kickboxing, but I was wrong.

We even got grandpa to participate, but he would only do it in his chair.

We also did some crabbing and seashell finding. All in all, it was so much fun. Jackson did come on the trip (even though he is not in many pictures). He is the little blue ball in Grandpa's arms in this picture.








4 comments:

Lisa said...

What a fun trip! Sorry about the rain, but glad you all got to go and experience the outdoors. Your kids looked very cute for halloween and I love the biker look on you. You all look great!

Raquel Koehler said...

I totally wish I could have been there to see Aaron catch that seagull. Maybe he needs us to teach him some fly fishing lessons along with hunting... HaHaHa...

Love all the pics!

The MK Crew said...

What a fun trip - looks like you made some fun memories. The rain will just help you all remember it.

Anonymous said...

Rain rain go away come again some other day. I likey your new picture at the first. Cool background. That cracks me up that Aaron's dad played from a chair