Sunday, June 22, 2008

Disneyland

Loved Disneyland. I haven't been here since I was 13 years old so it was great to be back. This was the new Buzzlightyear astroblaster. It was a blast. I think the boys had the high score.
Cruella was so funny. She talked with the kids for a while and they really liked her. GOOD PUPS
Allie finally got to give Minnie her pictures that she had been drawing for Minnie for the past 3 months. She saved them in her drawer to bring all the way to California for Minnie.
It was so cute. Jace and his cousin Aubree got picked to do the Jedi Training. They did awesome and fought good againest Darth Vador.

6 comments:

The Black's said...

It looks like you guys had a lot of fun. Mom told Ethan a while ago that Jace was going to Disneyland and he asked if Jace could take him. It was too cute. FUN TIMES!

Jessica said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jessica said...

You didn't tell me you were going to Disneyland! I picked out your brother right away, before I read who was there with you.

I need to run. Call me! I actually want to start hiking. Interested??

April said...

That looks like such a fun trip! I bet the kiddos had a blast doing all that fun stuff. You guys all look so cute too! Some day we'll have to plan a trip together just so we can finally see each other again, it's been WAY too long!

Alan and Lynette said...

I LOVE Disneyland! Looks like you guys had an incredible trip! I love all your pictures!

The Pena family said...

This looks like so much fun. We almost went last fall, and it makes me wish we would have. We just need some of our family to reproduce so we have someone to go with. I love that Aubree and her little brother are so opposite...I haven't seen Ben and Natalie forever. Tell them hi next time you see them!