Thursday, May 22, 2008

Cute Comments from Kids


Hello everyone, I just had to share some of the cute comments kids make. The other day we were riding in our truck. Jace , my oldest son (5yrs), says, "mom, what brand is our truck?" I said,"what do you mean" He said, "what is the brand of our truck?" I said, " it is a Ford." He said well does that mean that our truck can't go backward." He thought I was saying Forward- "get it." Then the other day Allie (3 yrs) was back -talking me and i told her that I was going to put a bar of soap in her mouth if she kept back- talking me. This was her reponse- it is hilarious. You have to imagine her sassy self that she can sometimes be. She said," Well, if you put soap in my mouth, then I will have to go to the hospital and see the doctor and I will die and then you will have to buy a new Allie." Needless to say she didn't get the bar of soap because Aaron and I didn't exactly have a quick answer to that one. Kids are crazy and they say the cutest things.

3 comments:

Alan and Lynette said...

Those are the funniest little stories!:)
Thanks for the invite to your blog! It's fun to see picts of your HUGE family! I haven't seen you since just after Jace was born! You have a very cute family!

--Lynette

Hilary said...

These are darling stories. I am so glad that you have them written down. Thanks for sharing. The family picture with you at the scout dinner is the first I have seen of Jackson. He is darling! What a great family

Lisa said...

Those are such cute stories about your kids. Allie sounds like my Abby, a bit too smart for her own good and a bit too sassy for us! That is funny that you didn't have a comeback to her comment! Kids are so funny.